Friday, May 10, 2013

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling rock god!


I'm back again and this time with someone much smarter than myself, Iris of Moviecopia! Podcast!  We discuss Navy stories, Bowie!, and the my love for Adrienne Barbeau but my hatred for Stevie Wayne!  Come and join the fun and hopefully we can keep the noise down to a minimum.

Get our shenanigans here!
Hungry? Get the feed here!
If you want to be a guest on the show or have comments or suggestions for films for the show, click here!
Join the Facebook group!

Contact Iris Here!
Get your Moviecopia! fix!
Join the Moviecopia! Facebook Group!

Music Credits

"My Hero" - Foo Fighters from album "The Color and the Shape"
"Rime of the Ancient Mariner" - Iron Maiden from the album "Powerslave"
"Five Years" - David Bowie from the album "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"

No comments:

Post a Comment