Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Surly Heroes, Hooper and Cannon


Cinema Beef is back and back into the horror game. I know you guys have heard me do some sappy stuff the last couple shows but everyone needs a change of pace. I am joined by Doctor Action himself Paul Crowson on the one. We tackle two Tobe Hooper films in this one with Lifeforce and Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. Also, Paul shows his hatred for Joss Whedon's Avengers. Naked aliens, check. Chainsaw fight, check. Heroes destroying a major city, check. Should be a good time.


Contact Info

Gary

Facebook : Gary Hill
Twitter : @GDubby
E-mail : cinemabeefpodcast@gmail.com

Paul
Facebook : Doc Paul Crowson
Twitter : @DrActionKickAss

Music Credits


Shoot me a voice mail and say hello.  It would be great to hear from you!  Call me at 708 740-0045!
                                Show us some love and give us a rating on iTunes and Stitcher!



No comments:

Post a Comment